Hacienda Napoles Tour
Considered one of Escobar's most famous estates, Hacienda Napoles has gained worldwide recognition. Hacienda Napoles was constructed in 1978 and is a symbol of the success of Escobar and the Medellin Cartel.
Visitors immediately become enamored with the size of the estate as well as the lavishness of Escobar's life.
We begin by picking you up early in the morning and depending on the size of your group, we'll pick you up in either a sedan, SUV van or bus (ask about our helicopter to Hacienda Napoles) and take the drive to Doradal where a daylong tour will allow you to see how Pablo Escobar lived his life of luxury away from Medellin. From helipads to thousands of acres of land and even a zoo, the trip is the perfect way to learn history and enjoy the country surroundings.
This might be your last chance to tour this place especially because with talks of demolishing it to build a theme park, Hacienda Napoles is likely to cease to exist in the next few years.
- Apartment/hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport in air conditioned vehicle
- Private driver
- Bilingual Host (Optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- The drive is approximately 4 hours
- Departure Point: Your apartment or hotel
- Departure time (Flexible)
- Latest departure from Napoles (6 PM)